Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

That sloth demon’s face is awesome, very detailed.

Scatman

knockout is awesome,sloth demon,love those souless eyes,and orange is the color i would go with!

NHA247
    Participant

Kronus is awesome! I like the detail in his face.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks everybody and here is Prometheus, whose foresight makes him the perfect adviser. He always picks the winning side, he backed the gods and then backed humans when they were beginning. As of now he has not backed a side in the human-superhuman dispute, but he will offer advice in exchange for a favor.

Prometheus.png

Trekkie
    Participant

Nice story for Prometheus, and the little flame-shaped pin on his lapel is a neat touch.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

@Trekkie said:

Nice story for Prometheus, and the little flame-shaped pin on his lapel is a neat touch.

Oh wow! I hadn’t noticed that! Shows how observant I am this morning…Laugh

I agree, nice touch. Cool

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks everybody and Kaylin, don’t feel bad about missing the pin. I actually forgot about it until Trekkie mentioned it :)

Dylan is another space pirate.
    Dylan.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    A contest entry
    Vampyrist-Anansi.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Some of my older works now reformatted for the contest and a new one by the way of a hydrokinetic detective named Elliot Archer

Vampyrist-Elliot-Archer.png

Vampyrist-Flatline.png
    Vampyrist-Ghost.png
    Vampyrist-Brad.png
    Vampyrist-Bloodletter.png
    Vampyrist-Kayla.png
    Vampyrist-Chiroterror.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

I was just thinking that most of your characters would be perfect for this contest…Laugh

Vampyrist
    Participant

That is true, but for Jeff’s sake, I think I’ll limit myself. Also here is an American Cavalryman, Silas Marshall. He is based on Peter Ortiz from Rio Grande.

Silas-Marshall.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    A shadowy guardian of some old temple
    Shadow-Guardian.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Shadow is cool. And you can’t beat the Cavalry, great picture.

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks

Tom Morse was once a generally normal young man. He had fought hard for his country, but the things he saw left him damaged. When he got back, his old life was in shambles. His job was now taken by someone else and his apartment had been torn down. In a few weeks, he was near penniless. Then he discovered his gift. Tom found he could breathe fire and he decided to use this to fix his broken life. So he became a supervillain.

The Dragon came onto the scene and began to rob banks. Tom had robbed five banks in a year, but he always made sure to avoid harming people. He had already seen too much death and he did not wish to cause any more. Tom now had more money than he could spend, but he still felt lost.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/08/Dragon-GA-I.png

And then he met Alisa Sanders. She was the love of his life and because of her, he quit his criminal life. He told her what he had done and she made him stop and give up the money. If she was going to live her life with him, she did not want to live off of stolen goods. He donated the money to charities and began his new life. The two of them were happy and the happy couple soon had a son. Robert was a beautiful boy and he was his parents love and joy.

Unfortunately, Robert did everything in his power to make his parent’s lives hell. He acted out and he played the rebellious teenager a bit too well. And when he discovered he inherited his dad’s powers, he decided to become the very thing he is parents hated, his father’s past. Robert Morse is now the second dragon, a fierce and merciless mercenary/thief.

Tom went to BSH and revealed his past, but a mix of the statute of limitations having passed and in exchange for going after his son, he wasn’t prosecuted. He now helps them go after his ever villainous son in order to save him and to right the wrongs of his past.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/08/Dragon-MA-I.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

I like how the two Dragons are so different. It’s a perfect way of showing the “teenage rebellion” you describe. Cool

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.