Tell my story

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 298 total)
  • Author

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Two new protagonists for Aschewelt!

NOLENS VOLENS (Willing or Not)
    Original Characters by H@RLEK(!)N; Story by The Atomic Punk

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/tarkabarka/2013/08/Harlekin_Nolens_Volens.png

“Enkaku, take off your headset for a second.”

“What is it, Shiawase? Can’t you see that I’m almost to the Boss Level.”

“Look outside, the rain is really coming down. Pause your game and turn on the weather report.”

“What? No! I’m almost Wizard Supreme of Mega Mountain! It’s just rain.”

“I have a bad feeling, Enkaku, please!”

“Sigh, Shiawase… fine, I’ll switch my tablet to the news… Whoa! What is going on? Paris is on fire! So is London! New York?!? Beijing?!? Tokyo, too!”

“Look out the window! The rain, Enkaku… it’s on fire! What’s that on the tracks? It looks like some sort of… DEMON!!!”

“Shiawase, hang on! The train is shaking really hard. It’s going to derail!”

…

“Enkaku, what just happened? Wow… we crashed. The train is smashed to pieces. I wonder how long I’ve been unconscious. Enkaku, are you okay? Enkaku? Enkaku!!! It’s that demon! Where are you taking Enkaku?!?”

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Loving this story, too. Atomic, mind if I use that pic of me on my Facebook page? Also, here’s something I did this morning after reading Hothead Chptr 3. EXCERPT OF HOTHEAD:CHPT. 3 Story by The Atomic Punk The firebird continued to bang the walls. Suddenly, he stopped. This caused the four to stop arguing. There was a calm silence. They looked into the nursery where Jinx was sitting on the floor. He made a loud clucking noise almost like a chicken. His eyes looked over the humans toward the ceiling. Gary turned his head. Inside the vent, there was a soft glow as if something was on fire. A soft coo could be heard from the vent. Jinx replied with his own coo.
    Suddenly, the grate blew off the vent and out flew Hothead. She was engulfed in flames. She circled the glass enclosure several times, buzzing between the startled humans while doing so. General Bettis tried to grab her from the air but he burned his hands doing so. In seeming frustration, Hothead landed on the floor then began to push against the glass. The intensity of her heat was melting a hole in the cage. Jinx rushed to meet her and began spewing a stream of fire in the same area.
    bust-out-jinx-2.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Cool, WMDBASSPLAYER! Laugh

Still working on something for prswirve’s characters. I want to work the two into Firebird’s story. It’s just not happening.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

ULTIMA RATIO (The Last Resort)
    Original Character by H@RLEK(!)N ; Story by The Atomic Punk

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/tarkabarka/2013/08/Harlekin_Ultima_Ratio.png

“David, look, the train station seems to be largely intact!”

“You’re right, Sibyl. Do your powers see anything?”

“No, this is strange. I can’t get any sort of reading. Something is blocking me.”

“I wonder… Sibyl, do you think that any survivors will be in there? It seems odd that the train station is still standing while the rest of the city almost burned to the ground.”

“It is, David. But it only makes sense that people would look for shelter. Let’s go!”

“Right behind you, Sibyl. There seem to be a lot of dead demons! Most of them look like they have been shot.”

“The inside seems fine… it’s just really empty. David, wait, who is that? Shiawase Shinzou! Shiawase Shinzou!”

“Huh? Hey, get bent! Oh… it’s you, Sibyl. Yeah… get bent, you boyfriend-stealing harpy!”

“What? I never tried to steal Enkaku from you! You are not even his girlfriend! We have no time for this! Where is Enkaku?”

“The demons caused the train to derail. They grabbed Enkaku and disappeared behind this door.”

“They kidnapped Enkaku? But why, Shiawase?”

“How should I know, David? All I know is that I’m getting him back. I don’t care whether it’s some tramp or a demon. No one is taking my boyfriend!”

“Shiawase, where did you find those guns?”

“Why are you always so nosy, Sibyl? And from now on, call me ‘Tama-hime!’”

Harlekin

OMG OMG OMG.

” TAMA HIME” ROCKS. What a fabolous name. I don’t tell it more, you are a big genious.

Thank you very much to give life for my picture.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

NIET MEER LÅŒPEN
    Original Characters by prswirve; Story by The Atomic Punk

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/prswirve/2013/08/romjul-1.png

“Another band of warriors… when will they stop pursuing us, my love?”

“I suppose until there are no more. What shall we do? The king will never let us be.”

“Not a moment’s rest. Though, does this not excite you, dear? The chase. The thrill of the hunt.”

“No, I’m bored. I tire of being the hunted. We should be the ones hunting.”

“As you wish. Soldiers, what is your choice? Leave us in peace, or suffer the same fate as those before you?”

“You are in no position to make such a bargain! Release the prisoner and come with us.”

“In no position? You believe that I have nothing of value other than my handsome companion? You are mistaken. I am no longer the king’s slave. The chains are broken. No longer am I forced to use my magicks to protect his realm. I have my freedom!”

“Warlock, release the king’s daughter from your wicked spell and surrender!”

“Again, you are mistaken, Captain. No spell was necessary. I am with the Warlock of my own free will. My love, I believe that the soldiers have made their decision.”

“Agreed, my lady. Let the hunt begin.”

prswirve
    Participant

Ahh! Really great story. Masterful!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@H@RLEK(!)N: Glad you like what I’ve done with your characters. I enjoy writing Aschewelt.

@prswirve
    : Likewise, thank you. I couldn’t fit them into Firebird’s origin story (again, there’s always the sequel!).

I’m caught up if anyone has a character or design request (new or continuing stories). I’m also working with DC-Lover on Osez marcher avec l’obscurité.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Here’s something I did a while ago, just messing around. Nameless characters, no concept; as usual do what you do. BTW, even though you didn’t work them into the Firebird movie, what you did with prs’s latest is really cool. I see a new series! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/08/untitled.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Thanks, WMD. I have a concept for your design. I’m thinking of a Wide Receiver in the first round and torn between a Running Back or a Quarterback in the second… Wait… I’ll get back to you. Wink

prswirve
    Participant

That last image from WMD is a thought provoking challenge. Can’t wait for AP’s story for that.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

WMDBASSPLAYER, this is a tough one. I’m thinking a few directions. You want serious, silly, or discombobulated?

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/08/untitled.png

Our story so far… “Brenna, the Amazon Warrior, allows me passage. Who talks like that? Marigold the Satyr tells me to watch my head because he’s about to shoot ‘that horny devil’ Alfonse. Was that his name? ‘Marigold?!?’ Good thing it’s Last Call… I’m outta here.”

New image of American Girl. No new story needed(unless you feel inspired), this is just how I imagine American girl now fights crime. This is her in a modified “Angels” suit. I imagine a standard “Angels” suit as having a white utility belt in place of American girl’s black studded belt and white gloves instead of her black forearm straps. Also, a set of wings with an “A” on her chest instead of her star. And possibly a white backpack or just a big “MRC” across the back.

American Angel
    American-Angel-1.PNG

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@headlessgeneral: Squee! I think that I already squee’ed that… Most definitely! I can see American Girl alongside prswirve’s Firebird. Hmmm… that’s for Firebird 3. Cool

It’s a three-day weekend for me. And I am definitely in a writing mood. Working on another version WMDBASSPLAYER’s “untitled.” There’s a better story to tell.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/2013/08/American-Angel-1.PNG

AMERICAN ANGEL: Graduation Day
    Original Character Design by headlessgeneral; Story by The Atomic Punk

“Congratulations, baby girl!”

“Thanks, Dad! Love You, mom! See you at the party!”

“You’re not coming with us?”

“I’ll be there in a bit. Javelin challenged me to one last race. He could never beat me. It’s a boy thing.”

“Alright, but watch out for billboards and don’t fly into air traffic lanes.”

“Hey, American Girl! Doc Winters wants to see you!”

“It’s ‘American Angel’ now, Mustang.”

American Angel hugged her parents, waved to the news cameras, and exchanged high fives with her classmates. She met Dr. Winters under the ceremony pavilion. Dr. Winters stood proudly. American Angel looked up to her mentor and returned his smile . The five-foot seven-inch recent graduate had no choice but to look up to a man of six-foot six-inches. Dr. Winters asked his protegée to sit across from him. American Angel noticed the tablet on the picnic table.

Dr. Winters chuckled, “I see by the alterations to your uniform that you will not be joining the Angels?”

The two had discussed this throughout American Angel’s training at the Meta-Research Consortium. American Angel pointed to the scar over her right eye. The wound was a reminder that she was almost a victim. She wanted to defend the helpless not wait for an accident to happen. Dr. Winters’ said that he admired American Angel’s spirit. However, he noted that many who go it alone “often have rather short careers.” His smile faded as his heart sank.

American Angel quickly turned the conversation. “So, what’s on the tablet?”

“The wildfires encroaching on San Francisco were deliberate,” Dr. Winters said as he scrolled through a presentation of news articles and pictures. “The Federal Reserve Bank holds millions in gold and other precious metals. Not to mention some highly sensitive research. The fire is a diversion from a plan to raid the FRB.”

“I see…” said American Angel skeptically. This was some set up to get her to join the Angels.

She crossed her arms and glowered at Dr. Winters. Dr. Winters scrolled a few pages further and faced the tablet right at American Angel. She squinted to make out the picture. It seemed nothing more than an aerial shot of the wildfire. American Angel shrugged. Dr. Winters zoomed to a corner of the picture with a few finger flicks.

“Do you see now?” he asked.

American Angel spotted what looked to be like a man in an armored suit. A video began to play on the tablet. The armored man was spraying the trees with flamethrowers attached to both gauntlets.

“This is PyroBug,” Dr. Winters explained. “We don’t think he’s working alone. This could be trouble for the Angels. American Angel, you were one of my best students. We need you.”

American Angel’s smile returned, “Let’s go rip open this tin can.”

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 298 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.