Stulte’s stuff

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Stulte’s stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 291 total)
  • Author

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I am totally blown away by your work. That bloody queen is great! That angler fish is ugly as hell, just like the real thing! Top notch stuff!

CantDraw
    Participant

Tui-Cen is excellent! Great detail work!

Stulte
    Participant

Thanks WMDB! I’m a fan of your stuff, too.
    CantDraw, I actually considered your artwork while making her and was kinda thinking you’d like her. Thanks for the nice comment!

Somdet Phra Narai III the Undying. King of Greater Ayutthaya.

Ayutthaya.PNG

“He’s more machine now than man. This brilliant example should be followed by rulers worldwide.”

Stulte
    Participant

Only two rulers left now. I’ll make a big dysfunctional group shot once I’m done.

Aldric II of the house of Hohenlohe. Elected Emperor of the Protestant Union.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/stulte/2014/05/Elected.PNG

“My beloved father believed that power alone was enough to ensure a man his triumph. What he failed to understand was that power is just one facet of the ternion of success. The other two? Suspicion and good wine. All three are equally crucial, and one can never have enough of either.”

JR19759
    Keymaster

I like his attitude. I also like his jacket. Very much so. I think I might have to get one. Might I enquire as to the whereabouts of his tailor?

Stulte
    Participant

Thanks!
    Unfortunately the tailor was trampled to death during the Genovesi riots of 1897. Terrible waste of good needlework.
    While the emperor is correct in that suspicion is healthy in moderation, he will soon enough learn that excessive digging for imaginary enemies is a good way to create real ones. Especially if you do it whilst drunk.

Herr D
    Participant

Tailors are especially important for oddities that come up in making gloves. Like Aldric’s. I remember a story about a certain noble that popularized hoop skirts to hide the existence of her vestigial tail. As for suspicion, it’s very appropriate for those who are supposedly noble.

Timedrop23
    Participant

Praise. Sentence fragments.
    Headdress. Grass Skirt.
    Suit of Armor.
    Goofy British bugeyed face.
    Simple shading.
    Things that are Awesome.

Stulte
    Participant

– Herr D
    What about his glove?

– Timedrop23
    Haha, thanks, man! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Last ruler!

Ferdinand IX of the House of Borbón. Emperor of New Hispania.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/stulte/2014/05/Ferdinand-IX.PNG

“For as long as our people remain under Union tyranny, for as long as Lutheran heresy is spewed within our temples, for as long as standards of crimson and blue fly over our homes, for as long as any Spaniard still has steel and a hand to hold it. That’s for how long this war will last.”

Stulte
    Participant
    Rulers of the greater world powers 1900 AD. Unfortunately.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2jg3589.png

RobM
    Participant

Fresh approach to the group shot.

Herr D
    Participant

It looks like he has the condition where his hand is pointing the wrong way. You can’t see his thumb, so it might be that his fingers are just odd lengths or oddly placed.

CantDraw
    Participant

I really like the black and gold on that last ruler. Very sharp.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@CantDraw said:

I really like the black and gold on that last ruler. Very sharp.

I agree with CantDraw, the gold and black look great together and your shading looks great as always. Truly a great group of rulers you’ve created, I loved seeing them all together.

Stulte
    Participant

Thank you all! I had great fun making them.

Herr D, I got your point and flipped the hand. Thanks for pointing it out!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 291 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.