Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 654 total)
  • Author

djuby
    Participant

We must be linked psychicly…we both did Lightning Girl and Mastermind at roughly the same time. Love your LG a whole lot!

Scatman

It’s actually very wierd how we see the same thing sometimes…. do do do do do do do do (twilight zone theme)Laugh

Scatman

well It was time for some good ol’ fun .No hard consentration just to have fun.I really liked creating this cool little guy.
    this is ,
    CLEETUS THE DWARFscatman-Cleetus-the-Dwarf.PNGand his trusty companion one of my older creations HELENA
    SCATMAN-HELENA.png

djuby
    Participant

Nice work man! Cleetus is amazing.

Scatman

RAGDOLL POP QUIZ ENTRY
    LIGHTNING DOLL!!!!(OR WAS THAT THE LAST CONTEST?Wink
    scatman-Lightning-doll.PNG

NHA247
    Participant

Thats just creepy! Haha but very cool!

You’ve been busy! I really like Lightning Girl and Cleetus. Good work!

djuby
    Participant

Pop Quiz entry is high-lair-eee-us!!!

Scatman

haha cool glad you guys got a kick!

Scatman

I decide to take my time relax and make a character…..I’v had alot goin’ on and woanted to chill.MY COMPUTER RETARDED OUT!of course causing me to restore and lost my text file on it.Soooo I had to do what you see here TWICE!But guess what it worth the characters lives to start from scratch and they actually came out better the second time around.Well here’s…..
    KELSA AND MOGThe wife of General Arry Wallace also a soldier of the Federation of Light her and her trusty cohort MOG,are ready to infiltrate a base in the double pulsar region of Andromeda Star system.
    scatman-Kelsa-and-mog-1.PNG

NHA247
    Participant

Thats awesome! Mog looks really cool!

Scatman

Thanks NHA Kinda felt like he was my household pet while makin’ him,he’s neat.

NHA247
    Participant

I tried to work with the companions before but had no luck but maybe ill give it another shot.

Myro
    Participant

Sweet job on Kelsa and Mog

Kelsa and Mog look very interesting. I’d definitely read their stories if they ever got their own comic title.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 654 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.