PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

Xavier_Kain
    Participant

Xavier_Kain here, I noticed you are doing allot of requests for other peoples characters, I remember asking you to do one of mine I think right as the forums switched over, I don’t think he ever got done though, to my knowledge. Anyways if you are willing the character I wanted done was my Manic Electric character he is in my Thread, XavierKain’s Sanctuary, with a backstory and a number of images of him. I am the same guy that made thread but my account got broken so i made this new one. (tried sending this as a PM but i’m not sure if that system is working it seems to indicate i sent it to myself.)

ams
    Participant

Okay, after this one for Kain the request line is PAUSED!!

@ Xavier_Kain – I don’t recall the request, but it’s been a long time and I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. Like I mentioned to Kaldath, no speed records will be broken. I have limited time on Heromachine. One Manic Electric is in the cooker…..

Xavier_Kain
    Participant

Sweet thanks, I actually spent the afternoon after sending that message looking for my request, I sent you a PM, and you can find a post sent from my older account on page 10ish of your thread post #184ish. Thanks again, for helping a fellow Canadian out. It will really mean allot it’s a character i have been developing with the program for some time, and i can never quite settle on a design, so i’m really curious to see what you come up with, Thanks again Cool Laugh Smile

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Walker and Psyche are amazing! Great job on those redesigns. A very nice balance between staying true to the original design and adding your personal touch.

mattisagamer
    Participant

Psyche and Walker look awesome! Nothing like a little “AMS-style” to revamp those characters.

Lord_Obsidious
    Participant

Both are really great, although I am going to have to rename my main telepath.

ams
    Participant

Thanks, fellow ‘machiners!

ams
    Participant

Your request, XavierKain. Hope you like it!

MANIC-ELECTRIC-for-XavierKain.png

Xavier_Kain
    Participant

Neato, thank you, he looks pretty awesome! I do like it. Laugh Smile Wink

ams
    Participant

Great!

Lookin’ through my own archive and made some updates on my character,TARANTULA. Enjoy!

TARANTULA-2014.PNG

Xavier_Kain
    Participant

TARANTULA, looks great AMS, I was wondering though what items did you use for Manic Electric’s bracers i made out wired tech bracer but what was the other item(s). I looked around to try to match stuff up but couldn’t find what you used.

ams
    Participant

Manic Electric’s bracers – Foot right, Male Tech, second item.

Thanks for the feedback on Tarantula!

ams
    Participant

Random character, but after I finished, I think I just made Hawkeye with guns. Oh well….

Here is PINPOINT, hired-gun and bodyguard.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/ams/2014/03/PINPOINT.PNG

hawk007
    Participant

Awesome! I think it actually looks very original.

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Awesome! Makes me want to revamp the Night Watchman…

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.