New girl in town

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery New girl in town

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Stormbride

I stumbled upon Heromachine quite a while back but somehow never got around to really testing it.
    So this week I finally took some time and here it is, my very first character drawing made with Heromashine.
    Let me know what you all think of it.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/stormbride/2013/08/Jocelyn-Coat-with-BG-Final_Medium.png
    This is one of my Shadowrun characters, a Moon Druid (Moon Maiden in 4th Ed).

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Willkommen, Stormbride! I think the red and blue outfit works well with the black coat. I see the attempt at perspective with her right arm and hand shifted toward the back. However, it looks disproportionate. Hope that helps.

Stormbride

@The Atomic Punk said:

Willkommen, Stormbride! I think the red and blue outfit works well with the black coat. I see the attempt at perspective with her right arm and hand shifted toward the back. However, it looks disproportionate. Hope that helps.

It looked worse before. ;)
    I hope I’ll get better with more experience. :)

djuby
    Participant

Welcome to the forums. Please read the rules and check out the galleries. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Welcome, love that bright moonlit backround. I agree with The Atomic Punk about the hand thing, other than that, solid character Smile

Herr D
    Participant

mmmm? Body and legs staying as they are, grow the arms and hands and bring the head and all down? Eight heads to height, arms thinner than legs but just as long–the grid option helps.

Good first re-edit, though. Megan Fox in a duster look.Smile

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Welcome. Better than some of my first efforts!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.