LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 768 total)
  • Author

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Livewyre, you rock! Dig Frogman’s logo and all your concepts/characters!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks…Frogman’s logo is a photoshop cheat…but I appreciate your support! Always open to critiques and/or ideas for characters, so don’t be shy!!!

prswirve
    Participant

Wow the different colors on Zodiac’s Orion’s Belt actually worked and he now looks perfect.

NHA247
    Participant

Peacemaker is great! The zypping on him is great! I love the color scheme as well, Great work.

Weilyn

Awesome shading on Peacemaker! I really get the impression that the silver parts and the green parts of his costume are of different material.

Legatus
    Participant

Peacemaker and Zodiac are both fantastic!

but… is the loincloth stabbing through Zodiac’s right thigh?

livewyre1014
    Participant

another WIP…TRUST new recruit. After being kicked out of the USAF for being gay, he was recruited by TRUST. He has the ability to fly at mach 3 speeds and is a crack shot. WINGMAN!!!

Wingman.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

And here’s Wingman final!! Had some unexpected freetime so finished him up pretty quick.

Wingman-1.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

Another update to my TRUST storyline characters…Livewyre’s father. The evil and sadistic Voltage!!!

Voltage2.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

And another project that’s been months in the making if finally done. I give you the King of all the Olympians, ALMIGHTY ZEUS!!!

Zeus.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

Quick design mostly just playing around with shading. I call her DevilStyx.

DevilStyx.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

I Dare say, that is a most Dare-ing design. It reminds me of someone slightly, but I can’t think of the Devil at the moment.
    Good work though.

livewyre1014
    Participant

sorry JR, I just CAN’T SEE what you mean ;)

livewyre1014
    Participant

This is an idea I’m working with one of my writers on. The human child of the royal family that adopted the powerful alien who became The Black King, he was exiled from his home. Through years of training and studying, he turned himself into someone who could battle his tyrannical stepbrother and free is homeland once again. I give you, the man in the Iron Mask…though usually just called Iron Mask.

Iron-Mask.PNG

prswirve
    Participant

wow the shading is as good as the play or words… :)

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.