JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

You’re going to have to explain that one to me, because I don’t get it

Weilyn

“Tracts of land” is a euphemism for bosoms, used in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Shame on you for not knowing that Wink

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

I think by “tracts of land” Weilyn was referring to her mammaries
    (farm) “land” often gets harvested…

Embarassed

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ahhh. If she does then it is because they were drawn that way, I did not increase their size in any way.
    As for the reference, I’ve only ever seen Life Of Brian, I always preferred the Goodies.

Weilyn

You didn’t? Huh. Guess it is just me, then. Holy Grail is pretty darned good, though.

Also, Alex, “harvested”? Naughty malchick.

Trekkie
    Participant

@JR19759 said:
    I always preferred the Goodies.

Another Goodies fan? I never thought this day would come. Finally I have a use for those black puddings!

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Trekkie said:

@JR19759 said:
    I always preferred the Goodies.

Another Goodies fan? I never thought this day would come. Finally I have a use for those black puddings!

Ai, we can go and overthrow t’parliment, using our knowledge of t’ancient art of Ecky-Thump.

As for you Mr. Of Limbo, any more of that talk and I’ll report you to Mrs Desiree Carthorse. (You’ll need to get Trekkie to explain that one to you if you can’t figure out what I’m on about there.)

Myro
    Participant

Weilyn, if it makes you feel any better, I knew what you were talking about.

Of course, I’ve watched just about everything Monty Python’s done.

Don’t know anything about the Goodies though.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok, moving away from 70’s British Comedy now, and back to heromachine.

New team for you.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/133/8/3/galactic_guard_by_jr19759-d6547zu.png

Galactic Guard.

L-R:

Name: Aesia Kael
    Species: Damouran
    Abilities: Cybernetically Enhanced Body, Hyper-Reflexes, Perfect Aim

Name: D’Jala Ren
    Species: Rkuten
    Abilities: Limb/ Tail Regeneration, Wall Climbing Ability, Venomous Bite, Medical Expertise

Name: Arya
    Species: Sol Deitiis
    Abilities: Flight, Resistant To Spaces Vacuum, Temperature Resistant, Super Strength, Can Emit Light

Name: Grawrp
    Species: Golem
    Abilities: Injury Resistant, Super Strength

Name: Mira Abina
    Species: Svetalen
    Abilities: Hyper-Reflexes, Super Speed, Galactic Class Pilot

Team Profile: A detachment of powerful law enforcement agents and war heroes given a mission by the Cosmic Council to protect the Grand Galactic Expanse from chaos, disorder and those who may cause it. They have a remit to do what ever they think necessary in maintaining the peace, up to invasion or destruction of planets. They are currently hunting the genocidal being Omnion, who has taken refuge on/ is attempting to conquer Earth.

Weilyn

So cool! D’Jala Ren’s face is amazing, Arya looks badass and Mira Abina’s outfit is genius in its simplicity. But I particularly like the shading on Grawrp, that must have taken ages and it looks amazing!

And Trekkie, yeah it does make me feel better Wink

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks Weilyn. I kept on saying to myself ‘This is going to look awesome’ over the three days (on and off) it took me to shade Grawrp, so I’m glad it’s getting that sort of reaction.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Grawrp is fantastic, the shading was worth it, and I, too, love Mira Abina’s outfit.

Scatman

The colors on this team are brilliant and wonderfully compatible!!I love it! I seem to be drawn to Arya,great work,I see you are just getting better and better!If that IS possible!WinkCongrats on your 1199 post!………Jerk.SurprisedYou know that was for a laugh.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys.
    Scat, it is definitely possible for me to get better, believe me. BTW I think you’ll find it’s 1201 now.Wink

Scatman

@JR19759 said:

Thanks guys.
    Scat, it is definitely possible for me to get better, believe me. BTW I think you’ll find it’s 1201 now.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

blah blah blah!!

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.