Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

I can’t take credit for the pose. That was created by the fantastic ams.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Just a costume experiment for a character I created years and years ago. American Dream’s partner in crime-fighting (among other things) the kind of Captain America rip-off known as Sentinel.

I’ll probably come back to this character later as I have several different costumes/poses in mind. In fact once I had figured out how the costume worked and saved this version I shifted several things around to pose him differently but then HM bugged and messed up all the layering and masking. I was far too lazy to try and fix it all so I’ll go back to it later and try again.

…………………………

Chase Freeman isn’t a super strong behemoth. He doesn’t shoot lasers from his eyes. Hell, he isn’t even a millionaire playboy with too much free time on his hands. He’s just a man. An ex army ranger with a desire to do the right thing. A keen strategic mind, his athletic ability and the drive to help his fellow man is all he needs to protect the people of the world from evil….Well, maybe that and a firearm from time to time.

Sentinel may be a normal man in a world full of super powered heroes and monstrous villains but he has proven not only that he is capable of holding his own in a fight but that he is a force to be reckoned with.

Sentinel-1.png
    “I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.” – Sentinel.

Legatus
    Participant

Great costumes both for Alleycat and Sentinel.

I could imagine them doing well in a regular comic book.
    The Adventures Of Sentinel, the everyman superhero
    Issue #1: Sentinel vs. Alleycat

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Legatus said:

The Adventures Of Sentinel, the everyman superhero
    Issue #1: Sentinel vs. Alleycat

I’d buy that. :)

JR19759
    Keymaster

Insert typical JR comment about most recent Anarchangel costume here.

Brilliant!!!!!!

Anarchangel
    Participant

@JR19759 said:

Insert typical JR comment about most recent Anarchangel costume here.

Brilliant!!!!!!

So many exclamation points!!!!!!

I appreciate each and every one of them. Thanks JR :)

Anarchangel
    Participant

Is anyone else having trouble loading text files? Every time I try to load one that way it just loads … well, nothing.

Legatus
    Participant

Works fine for me.

Nug
    Participant

I like Sentinel a lot! Very nicely done! I’ve been contemplating some kind of patriotic character myself… seems like everybody has one except me.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Hey Anarch, how do you do the gloves with sentinel?

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@Lightningsword said:

Use the same hand twice and some masking. Probably the crescent-shaped Insignia for the rounded effect.

Anarchangel
    Participant

@The Atomic Punk said:

@Lightningsword said:

Use the same hand twice and some masking. Probably the crescent-shaped Insignia for the rounded effect.

Pretty much exactly that. I used two black hands then two skin coloured hands and masked the second set to some circle insignias.

hawk007
    Participant

Oh. My. Gosh.
    You are amazing!!! I’m making a super hero thread, but it is nothing, NOTHING, compared to yours. You are inspiring! I really can’t believe how good you are.

Anarchangel
    Participant

@hawk007 said:

Oh. My. Gosh.
    You are amazing!!! I’m making a super hero thread, but it is nothing, NOTHING, compared to yours. You are inspiring! I really can’t believe how good you are.

Thank you. I appreciate that. Although there are many great creators around here that are so much better than me.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Man, I really need to get back into HM. I’ve been so busy lately with work and the little one. Not to mention Grand Theft Auto 5….I’m addicted.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.