Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

@The Atomic Punk said:

Hopper is really good. Though, the legs suggest “horse” and not “bug.” Maybe do some masking to replace the hooves with something more insect? Like the pincers found the the Hands-Right? Just a suggestion.

Overall, great pose and costume. Especially the light of the flame against his body. I can never get that right!

You know I actually meant to do that but somehow managed to forget all about it. I think it was the fire and light that distracted me from it. Thanks for reminding me.

I was actually thinking of maybe masking some different mech feet to them.

Vengeance
    Participant

dude Neutron is way cool great job

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Vengeance said:

dude Neutron is way cool great job

Cheers mate. It seems Neutron is popular. I guess people like psychotic weirdos :D

Nobody

Hopper is cool

Anarchangel
    Participant

First guy I’ve made in a while.

Leader of the squad including Surge, Shade (who I may be renaming) Shadowfang and another member named Trance who is proving to be a nightmare to create. Steel Spectre has served with the united states marines and the Seattle police force until the Watchguard was formed and he was asked to lead a squad. Steel Spectre enjoys his job but often feels like he’s babysitting a group of children.

Steel Spectre is capable of altering his mass to become as hard as steel or as light as air.

………………………..

I realize that this look hardly screams Steel or Spectre but this is always how the character looked in my head.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2013/08/Steel-Spectre.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

On an unrelated note, I seem to have lost all of my saved characters. I had a feeling something like this was going to happen a while back so I went through some of them and saved some of the txt files. I saved about 20 of them and intended to go back later and do the rest but I forgot all about it. When I eventually went back, all of my files were gone.

So basically of the 100 or so characters I’ve created, I now only have about 20 txt files. All because of my terrible attention span/memory.

Oh well.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Dude, I missed you around here. Glad to see your back Smile Steel Spectre is super cool, great job on the costuming.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Guys I know I’ve been gone quite a lot lately but my life has been hectic with work and the little one (She can walk now. God help me)
    but I’m gonna try and get back into things here. With that said, I finally got around to creating the last member of Steel Spectre’s group. Or at least she would have been the last but there’s now a new guy.

I’ve been trying to create this character for a while now and I’ve spent so much time thinking about how to pull it off that I think it ended up kind of stifling my creativity for new ideas. A friend of mine eventually told me just to go for a far simpler design than I was originally trying for and I eventually churned this out. It’s not my greatest work ever but hopefully now that she’s done I can move on to other stuff.

Anyway, enough of the blah blah blah. Here’s the psychic of the group (whose powers seem to be continually evolving) Trance.

Trance is Spectre’s closest confidante, having been his partner for years in the Seattle police department. Now they are each others shoulder to lean on in this new adventure. She also has a love/hate relationship with Surge…Mostly hate.

Trance.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Great pose and costume. The tattered top really complements her hairstyle. It moves the eyes up and down.

Anarchangel
    Participant

@The Atomic Punk said:

Great pose and costume. The tattered top really complements her hairstyle. It moves the eyes up and down.

Thanks Punk. Originally she was going to wear a costume that was very “wraith-like” with a lot more tattered edges but it looked horrible so I toned it down but decided to keep that one. I think it works.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Has anyone else been having trouble logging in here? I’ve been trying to log in all day and this is the first time I’ve been able.

Trekkie
    Participant

Not as far I know. I’ve had a couple of 500 and 503 errors, but they seem to have resolved themselves. Might be related?

Anarchangel
    Participant

Anyway, here’s a couple of guys I chucked together earlier today. I don’t have a clue who they’re supposed to be so I think I’ll leave that up to you guys. Can you think of a good name and/or back story?

p.s. The file is only named “Vandal” because that’s the first word that pops into my head when I look at the big guy. That doesn’t have to be his name.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2013/08/Vandal.png

p.p.s The guy on the right is supposed to be behind the other guy. He’s not just smaller. Looking at it now, I realize that it looks kinda weird.

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Trekkie said:

Not as far I know. I’ve had a couple of 500 and 503 errors, but they seem to have resolved themselves. Might be related?

Yeah I did see a couple of those myself. Mostly though the page just refused to load after I typed in my username and password.

FRM
    Participant

oh, my! i love that!

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.