LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 768 total)
  • Author

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s a slugging partner for Ganesha. A fiendish, hulking brute able to hold his own against the son of Shiva, the vile Minotaur!!!

Minitaur2.PNG

Scatman

The Powerforce is awesome!Brainstormes costume is popping and the pose on Gloom Oracle 3 is great,Frogman is awesome as always and Ganesh is neat as well as the touch ups on the White Knight!

livewyre1014
    Participant

thanks Scatman!!! The pose on Gloom Oracle is actually based on a picture of Lizzy Hale from Halestorm, cause I gots a crush on her haha.

livewyre1014
    Participant

WIP…redesign of Frogman villain Arachni. I’m going for a back harness that she has to wear. Her legs are crippled so she built the “Spider Harness” so she can get around without a wheel chair. She believes that the secret for curing her paraplegia is in Frogman’s DNA and his regenerative abilities. What do you guys think of the new design??

Aracni2.PNG

Hammerknight
    Participant

I like her, it would be cool to do something with her legs. Maybe the pack could control something that would in case her legs. I would think her legs just hanging to interfere in a fight. There are spiders that have a two part body.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Great Idea!!!! I’m gonna see what I can do with that. Thanks Hammer!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Really great idea, love the deign

Hammerknight
    Participant

I keep thinking the wasp tail would work with just a little adjustment.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Quick White Knight villain design. Quick writer’s note, the Lazarius formula that gave White Knight his amazing abilities works as follows. Whatever is wrong with your body, it fixes…but to extreme measures. That being said, this is Wink. He was once blind in one eye, but the Lazarius formula “fixed” him, giving his eye the ability to work both ways. He can see the entire spectrum of light AND project it back outward, creating illusions or blinding flashes of light. Inspiration was Poe’s “The Tell Tale Heart”.

Wink.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

Also, quick T.R.U.S.T. update…Nymph BEFORE she died and was resurrected by Foreshadow.

Nymph3.PNG

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great stuff.Laugh

Scatman

Just …wow!I love your stuff!That’s all…………………….

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s the new Arachni design, now polished up. Thanks HammerKnight for your suggestion of expanding the spider harness to contain her lower body, it works great!!

Aracni2-1.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

Another update to the one design I NEVER seem to be completely happy with…here’s Frogman again haha.

Frogman4.PNG

Hammerknight
    Participant

Your welcome she looks really good. As for Frogman he is ribbiting. lol

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.